We offer you the opportunity to work independently within a young, multicultural, and highly motivated team. We are looking for problem solvers with a passion for good and effective communication: When users approach you, they will have questions or problems, when you close the case, they will be true MyTherapy fans.
As part of our team your tasks will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for our user community and speaking as MyTherapy´s voice towards our users
- Helping our users from around the globe by solving their problems, listening to their ideas and complaints and communicating effectively and respectfully
- Coordinating feature requests together with our product development team, thereby supporting the continuous and user-centric improvement of MyTherapy
- Shaping our communication strategy towards our user community
- Regular team events, fresh fruit and drinks
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
- Enjoy communicating with users of all age groups and backgrounds, solving their problems, and acting as their voice towards our product development team
- Possess exceptional communication skills and composure, allowing you to adapt to different characters and produce user-focused results
- Have first experience in community management and customer support
- Have a strong sense of accountability
- Are fluent in both written and spoken English. Any other language is a big plus, especially German.