Our team comprises highly skilled specialists like software engineers, UI/UX designers, online marketing experts, behavioural scientists and quality managers. We are united by our purpose to support people living well with their chronic disease. With 50 colleagues today we want to grow to 70+ in the near future. This is your opportunity to help us create a home for these exceptional people and shape the future of smartpatient. You will work closely with the management team, the HR team and your counterparts in our Warsaw office. It will be your job to keep the Munich office running and to assume projects and administrational tasks that so-far have been performed by our executive team. Also, you will further establish smartpatient as an employer where talent from various domains can achieve their professional goals AND go to work with a smile on their face.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting the executive team with organizational projects going along with our growth (e.g. office search or expansion)
- Managing our supplier relationships and being in touch with the office landlord & handymen
- Purchasing daily needs and equipping the office
- Managing our devices and our inventory
- Supporting our accounting team
- Planning social events from smaller monthly team events to large annual company retreats
We would love to welcome you as part of our team if you:
- Have practical experience in Office Management - ideally. Young Professionals are welcome!
- Are a hands-on problem solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Enjoy working in a young, motivated and highly international team
- Are reliable, have practical experience, and can work in a structured and responsible manner
- Like to work in an innovative environment where we are constantly looking for smarter and more pleasant ways to get things done
- Possess strong German and English communication skills